Newsflash:

Khawaja Asif Warns India Over Military Threats

He made it clear that Pakistan’s armed forces are ready at all times to defend the country’s borders and that any external aggression will be met with a befitting response that India cannot even imagine.

[read-estimate]

Khwaja Asif Warns India

The Defense Minister said that India is still reeling from the blows it received in the past and New Delhi should still remember the surprise of February 2019.

May 18, 2026

Islamabad: Defence Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif has issued a strong response to the Indian military leadership’s threats, stating that if India attempts any form of aggression or provocation against Pakistan again, its “geography will be changed and it will become part of history.”

Reacting sharply to the Indian Army Chief’s recent statement, the Defence Minister said India is still dealing with the consequences of past setbacks and should remember the events of February 2019. He added that Pakistan’s armed forces remain fully prepared to defend the country’s borders at all times and will deliver a decisive response to any external aggression.

Discussing regional tensions and the situation in the Middle East, Khawaja Asif dismissed speculation regarding possible US or Israeli attacks on Iran. He said there is currently no likelihood of such an escalation, as neither the international community nor regional states support further conflict or war.

Addressing domestic political and constitutional matters, the Defence Minister also put an end to speculation circulating in the media. Responding to questions regarding the 28th Constitutional Amendment, he clarified that no discussion or consultation has taken place in federal cabinet meetings on the matter so far.

Read More: Indian Missile Program Questions Raised After Dr Tessy Thomas Interview Reveals Strategic Gaps

Related Articles

Opposition faces criticism for focusing on Adiala Jail protest amid rising terrorist attacks and worsening security in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Ex-Afghan minister warns UK Parliament that Taliban education system promotes extremism and restricts modern learning in Afghanistan.
Balochistan CM Sarfraz Bugti reaffirms zero tolerance for terrorism, stressing state compassion for citizens but strict action against militants.
The government has so far withdrawn 177 FIRs under the agreement, while compensation worth more than Rs 118 million has been paid to the heirs of those killed and injured during the protests.

Post a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *